The incomparable Bella of The Citizen Rosebud was kind enough to bestow this award on little old me. It’s request was to share seven random facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I must have a box fan set on high in order to sleep. It’s not for the air but rather for the white noise. It makes international travel a challenge.
2. I’m on only child, and yes I can share thank you very much 🙂
3. My love for animals knows NO bounds. Lassie was banned in my house when I was a child because of the uncontrollable crying whenever Lassie got stuck in the well. I remain very sensitive to the plight of helpless critters even more so as an adult. Give me a sad animal story and I’m a mess. I cried for two hours after the movie My Dog Skip was over. Please pass the tissues.
4. Being physically cold makes me cranky. I have no business living up here in the great white north. I’m bummed about winter already and it’s not even here yet.
5. Swimming with the Dolphins last year was one of the coolest things I’ve ever done. I so want to do it again. I also want to visit an elephant refuge. That’s the next thing on my life list.
6. I’m highly organized and quite type A. I can put my hand on anything I own in a heartbeat and may even know where you put your stuff.
7. I wish I had always appreciated my parents the way I do today. Mom is tough as nails and will stop at nothing to make things happen. Dad can do just about anything well and would give you his last nickel if it would make you happy. What’s not to love and admire there?!